Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

My trip to Kelly Tarltons

In the morning when the bell rang we came to class with our water bottles and lunch. “Yes,” I shouted, “we are going to Kelly Tarltons today.” I grabbed my bag and lined up at the door ready to go to the hall. The rest of team 4 were waiting. I was super excited. Miss Garden said the prayer, then it was time to get on the bus. When we arrived at Kelly Tarltons room 13 and 16 went into the education room. As we walked down the stairs our class were shouting and being silly. Miss Lavakula said “that’s not the Pt England way, walking quietly!” We entered the classroom and sat down on the mat. Janice introduced herself to us. She showed us some pictures of things in Antarctica.When we all saw the pictures, it was really cool to see one of our students Promise get to wear some clothes that they wore at Scott hut. My morning tea was a sausage, scooby doo biscuit and a le snak with my bottle. My favourite part of the Kelly Tarlton's was the travelator. It was my first time being at Kelly Tarltons and I loved it there. I was so happy then all of the Pt England people came back to school so we can have our lunch.
MVI 0235 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment