Pages

Friday, 21 October 2016

My Worm Science Experiment


On Friday October the 21st.


We had a worm experiment we were all in a group of five or four. We were given two cups each one massive one and one small and then our teacher miss Clark put in some water. We put calcium chloride in the water that activates our worm project. When our big cup was added with the calcium chloride we got 3 Pipettes each. Then came our small cup our teacher poured some sodium alginate in the colour was red after a about 5 seconds later we got out Pipettes and suck up some of the sodium alginate and put it inside the big cup. Then it turned into a blue and yellow colour.

 

9 comments:

  1. This is a great test blog! I personally love it and find that it!
    poker online , judi poker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete



  3. السلامه عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته نحن فى شركة الكمال نقوم بافضل واقوى المبيدات العالميه الموجودة

    التى تقضى على جميع الحشرات الطائره والزاحفة وابادة الحشرات
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
    والسلامة عليكم وحمة الله وبركاته

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete