Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Will.I.Am

Miss Lavakula told us that there was a special visitor coming to our assembly. When we saw that it was Will.I.Am, he was so happy to see us. He came to our school to give Manaiakalani a cheque for $100,000.00 All the point england students were excited. Will.I.Am sings scream and shout that is the best song ever some people and I like listening to it. When he came we were all saying “woo”. when i saw him on tv i saw the Point England students too.
WillIAmSpeaks from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing opportunity for you and the other students at Pt England School. Your blog is looking awesome, how exciting that you can share your learning with us. Kind Regards, Ms Naylor (East Tamaki School)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for looking at my beautiful blog. from Damien. I wish you have a happy day from Damien at Point England School.

    ReplyDelete